Make an easy Keto-friendly frittata with eggs, White Oak Farm and Table Hot salsa, baby kale, and melted cheese for a quick and satisfying one-pan breakfast. This five-ingredient dish has just the right amount of heat from salsa and plenty of protein for a simple vegetarian brunch or even a quick dinner. It also stores and freezes well for breakfast meal prep!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
½ cup White Oak Hot salsa
4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups baby kale
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the salsa and eggs until smooth. Stir in the cheese.
- In a large oven-proof skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the kale and cook until the kale is wilted about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the eggs into the skillet and stir for about 2 minutes to incorporate the kale into the frittata.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until the center is set.
- Serve with more salsa on top.